Help Center

Have a question? Volvo Car Financial Services has the answer.

Notifications (0)

Updating Your Account Information

I just moved to a new state. How do I register my vehicle?

Please check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or tag agency for information on the necessary paperwork.

Make sure to ask whether the required documents and procedures are different if you have a lease or if you purchased your vehicle.

If a Power of Attorney or other information or documentation is needed, please contact our office by calling 1-866-499-6793.

If the original title is required, the Department of Motor Vehicles must provide the request to us in writing.

Mail to:

Volvo Car Financial Services
PO Box 91300
Mobile, AL 36691-1300

or fax: 314-702-4499