Help Center

Have a question? Volvo Car Financial Services has the answer.

Notifications (0)

Volvo Car Financial Services is here to assist those customers impacted by the storm in Texas.  For those needing assistance, please call our Customer Care at 1-866-499-6793 or log into your account to send us a Secure Message.

Property Tax

I am being billed for property tax in a county in which I do not live. How can this be corrected?

Please fax 314-702-4499 or send us a copy of the current vehicle registration. We will make the correction and apply for a refund from the county. 

Please refer to the Contact Us page for our mailing address.